Mô tả công việc
IT Store Support: install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person. Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks.
- Manage, plan and coordinate projects, including business requirement gathering, arrange user training, testing and system Retail POS go live.
- Provide Store and Office users support and training on retail POS application.
- Install and configure Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail POS.
- Setup and manage SQL Server Agent job schedules.
- Coordinate with brands, and maintain close contact with business process owners, key users and in the IT team, on projects, support and needs in systems and technology.
- Follow the policy and procedures on incident and service request management, log and follow up the cases to ticket closure, and compliant.
- Computer networks: responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the computers in a large business.
- Contract hardware maintenance: working for a business with contracts to maintain and repair computer hardware.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting, monitoring and maintaining system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles for new staff.
- Plan to buy equipment for new stores opening.
- May require on-call support or ad-hoc work during store operating hours, and specific time during stock take or system rollouts.
- Event day support may be required from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree holder in information technology or related discipline.
- At least three years relevant working experience.
- Solid experience in Retail POS, and hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamic AX an advantage.
- Knowledge in computer hardware, OS, network and handheld devices.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- A strong customer focus.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 24 - 33
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Ms. Thanh Nhan