Mô tả công việc
- Assist with the overall management of the Quantity Surveying Team, including recruitment of team members, mentoring and training, and performance management.
- Preparing cost plans from schematic and detailed design documentation.
- Undertaking costs analysis for design and project work, including undertaking value engineering where required.
- Undertaking feasibility studies based upon the client requirements.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control for design and project work.
- Advising site quantity survey teams/ commercial managers and clients regarding procurement procedures.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing tender documents including Bills of Quantities, analyse tender responses, make recommendations to clients regarding Contractors and Suppliers.
- Negotiating and finalizing contractual terms.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports including updating project cost plans and cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Review and negotiate change orders with Contractors.
- Negotiate final settlements with Contractors at end of project and prepare final cost report for Employer.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree qualifications in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Years of experience: a minimum of 5 years’ experience; LESS EXPERIENCES ALSO BE ACCEPTED AND COULD BE CONSIDERED AS JUNIOR QS; BETTER EXPERIENCES & SKILL THAN COULD BE CONSIDER AS SENIOR QS.
- Experience in running tendering processes for project management and/or architectural/engineering design consulting including demonstrable experience in value engineering.
- Previous experience managing tendering or quantity surveying teams.
- Advanced knowledge of construction contracts, tendering processes, bills of quantities.
- Advanced time management skills including the ability to program and schedule the time of others.
- Advanced knowledge of software programs for commercial requirements.
- Intermediate organizational skills with the ability to follow efficient and transparent tendering processes.
- Intermediate negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments and change orders with contractors.
- Intermediate ability to assess tendering bids for value, cost and quality.
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức